Currently, there are a staggering 4.6 million results returned for the term instant loans online via Google. If you’re amongst the millions of UK consumers looking for instant loans online then you can soon find yourself overloaded with information. Allow us to clarify a few vital points – such as how instant loans online work, what sorts of providers are available, what you should know about instant payday loans and what you should consider before moving ahead with any form of credit agreement.
Apply for instant loans online with CashLady – Apply Now
Instant loans online: Commonly asked questions
Am I eligible to apply for instant loans online?
If you are aged 18 or above, have a regular income (whether from part time or full-time employment) and have a UK bank debit account, yes you are eligible for an instant loan.
Why is the APR of instant loans online so high?
Instant loans are designed to be short term – typically running for between 1 and 6 months, for an amount between £80 and £500. Because of the small amount and the short lending period, the cash amount of interest paid isn’t as much as it would be if this APR rate applied over the course of a year for a larger amount.
This APR also accounts for the higher risk that is typically taken when lending to those with a less than perfect credit history.
Should I use a credit broker or independent lender when looking for instant loans online?
Credit brokers provide access to a wide variety of independent lenders, so it makes sense to use a credit broker to ensure you are offered the widest choice possible. Using a credit broker can also open up the possibility of different forms of credit (such as a logbook loan, a guarantor loan, line of credit or credit card) – helping you to make the best choice for your circumstances.
How and when will I receive my funds?
We can’t speak for other credit brokers, however, we always ensure that your instant loan funds are with you within a matter of hours, not days. Our application process is equally as quick, taking just 5 minutes.
How do instant loans online work?
The CashLady instant online loans application process is simple and straightforward.
- Fill in our online application
- Wait for approval – this will take just a couple of minutes
- If approved, you can choose the best financial solution for your needs
- Sign your loan agreement using the ‘e-signature’ tool
- Receive your funds within hours – direct to your bank account
What are instant loans online used for?
Instant online loans are an excellent solution to unexpected emergency situations. These situations could include:
- Paying funeral costs for a family member
- Paying a bill that is significantly late
- Meeting the costs of medical treatment
- Paying for emergency travel
- Covering a short period of unexpected unemployment
- Repairing a washing machine, fridge or freezer
- Repairing your car, van or motorbike
For more information read the article: “What are instant loans?”
Why use CashLady for instant loans online?
- We are members of the ICO – for our customers, this provides peace of mind that their data is secure and that it is never passed on to external parties
- We are regulated by the FCA and adhere to their rigorous guidelines for the fair treatment of our customers
- Our lending partners include more than 20 lenders, such as Lending Stream, Quick Quid and Satsuma.
- We never charge you for our service – we are only paid from the side of the lender if you go ahead with a credit agreement
- We have an excellent track record – read what our happy past customers have written about us on Smart Money People & Reviews.co.uk
Instant loans online – Your next steps
If you’re ready to move ahead, apply now for loans online with CashLady. Alternatively, if you still have questions, read our FAQ page, contact the CashLady team or use our live chat feature to get the answers you need, instantly.