Dan Whittaker - Personal Finance Expert at CashLady
Dan is CashLady's senior partnerships manager and helps us write and review the content you see on the CashLady website.
Dan has many years experience working in the finance and lending sectors and has a great deal of knowledge about credit products and general personal finance.
Dan also helps us out with our media relations and is regularly consulted and approached for comment by various news outlets to add expertise to their news stories. You can view a selection of news pieces Dan is quoted in using the links below:
- Daily Post - Mum shares clever hacks for keeping kids busy in summer holidays on a budget
- The Scotsman - Most expensive UK cities for lone renters revealed
- The Mirror - 7 essential money-saving tips that could save property renters £100s
- The Scottish Sun - Experts have ranked the top free places to visit this Easter – here’s the best in Scotland
- Mail Online - What is 'cash stuffing'?
- Wales Online - Money expert on how you can save £600 this summer to put towards autumn bills
- The Star - Sheffield ranked as fifth most expensive UK city for lone renters to live in
You can view Dan's Linkedin profile here.