Paul Wilson - Personal Finance Expert at CashLady
Paul is our resident finance expert at CashLady and assesses our content for accuracy.
Paul has worked in the finance sector for nearly 20 years for a variety of companies, in a range of different roles, including roles in marketing and in developing and maintaining commercial partnerships.
He has a strong market and product knowledge across a number of different financial products including, but not limited to, credit cards, savings, loans, and mortgages.
Paul has been quoted as a finance expert in a number of articles from multiple publications across the web. You can view a selection of these using the links below:
- London Loves Business - £62m set to be spent on workplace Secret Santas in London this year.
- FE News - Finance expert reveals top budgeting tips for new students.
- The Money Pages - How to manage your money as a new student.
- Working Dads - Smart ways to save money for your kids.
- Yahoo Finance - How to save for your first home.
- West Wales Chronicle - Heatwave hacks: How to keep costs down as the temperature rises.
- Daily record - Cheapest supermarket roast dinner unveiled out of Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury's, Asda and Morrisons.
- MSN Money - Almost half of Gen-Z don't want to have kids
- Manchester Evening News - Six things to do with leftovers that could save you cash on weekly food shop
You can view Paul's Linkedin profile here.