Who we are
CashLady is a trading style of Digitonomy Limited – a technology and marketing company specialising in financial products.
Basically, we’re a financially inclusive organisation who work with a panel of trusted lenders to try and find our customers the right product to suit their individual circumstances, whatever their credit history.
In July 2023, we celebrated our 10th birthday as a company. That’s a whole decade of helping our customers access credit when they need it most.
We couldn’t be prouder.
The inside story
Hands up who remembers the year 2013?
Way back when in 2013, it was the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice, we revelled in 150 years of the London Underground, and Daft Punk dominated the UK charts with their ridiculously catchy hit, Get Lucky (you’ve got it in your head now, haven’t you? Sorry.)
2013 was also the year that Digitonomy Limited was established, and we’ve been evolving ever since.
Digitonomy was created in response to potential borrowers being sidelined by mainstream credit providers as a result of unfair credit profiling. A less-than-perfect credit score was one of the reasons people were being turned down for borrowing.
We believe our customers are more than their credit scores.
We bring you our credit broker service from the banks of the Shropshire Union Canal in the historic city of Chester.
Our office is bursting with a team of dedicated, creative, and passionate individuals who share the same ethos.
You’re in good hands; we have over 120 years’ worth of combined experience in financial services and comparison websites.
You – our valued customers - are at the heart of every decision we make as a business. That’s the way it’s always been, and it’s never going to change.
Our aim is to financially empower you, whether we’re finding you a loan or sharing blog tips on how to make the pennies stretch further on your weekly food shop.
You could be the most money-savvy person in the world, but something as unexpected as a broken boiler could drain your savings and lead to financial strain. This is when you might consider seeking taking out a loan.
We will do our best to match you with a suitable loan. If we’re unable to find you a lender, we may recommend alternate services. This could be other financial products, such as credit monitoring tools, or tips on how to improve your credit score. Some of these alternate services may charge a monthly fee; however, you are under no obligation to use these if you do not feel it’s right for you and your circumstances.
What sets us apart?
- Our service. We are incredibly customer-focused, and we’d love to give you the chance to experience this.
- We don’t charge any fees.
- We understand our customers. We’re not robots, we’re real people, and we’re right there with you throughout your application journey.
- You won’t need your dictionary when browsing our site - we don’t believe in complicated financial jargon. We give you the facts without frying your brain. Our application process is simple and straightforward.
Time is money
Your time is important to you, and our service is important to us.
Let’s keep it short and sweet.
The little things you didn’t know you wanted to hear:
- CashLady is a registered Trading Name of Digitonomy Limited.
- We’re a fully authorised and regulated credit broker - not a lender.
- We’re licensed by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Our company registration number is ZA007309.
- We only work with credit providers who are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
No autographs, please…
Check us out, making headlines!