What are we looking for?
At CashLady, we publish content our readers will find helpful from a financial point of view, whether that be money-saving tips, advice on how to budget, or DIY solutions that could save you a bit of cash. If you feel you could contribute, please get in touch.
- Content must have a minimum word count of 1,000 words.
- Your content must be relevant to either the financial, money, investing, savings and income sectors.
- It must be original, written by a human being (not AI), and free from plagiarism.
- It must not be offensive, illegal, or inappropriate in any way.
- It must be grammatically correct and spellchecked.
We are not offering payment in exchange for any content; if your article is published you will be credited in the author byline.
How to submit
If you would like to submit your content to us, please email: writeforus@CashLady.com.
We prefer submissions to be written in Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
All headings and links should be included in the body of the text so our personal finance experts can easily review them and provide any feedback or guidance directly to you.
What happens after you submit your content?
We will review your content and decide whether it fits our criteria and if we would like to publish it on our website.
- If we feel your content doesn’t meet our requirements, we will decline it and it will not be published.
- If we feel it needs some minor amendments, we will make some recommendations and/or offer you the chance to rewrite.
- If we are happy with your content, feel it meets our requirements, and it passes our compliance checks, we will publish it and credit you with the article.
We reserve the right to make any necessary amendments to your content.
All content received will be reviewed by our Compliance team, and in line with Financial Conduct Authority requirements.