⏱Last Updated on
The Great British Bake Off arrived back on our screens on the 28th of August 2018 and season nine promises to be just as addictive as the previous years with a vast range of triumphs and bake off fails. This year Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding, again present us with the hopeful foodies looking to be crowned the winner.
Despite the controversy surrounding the move to Channel 4 which caused Mary Berry to leave, the show still continues to draw an avid audience eager to recreate some of the delicious recipes the contestants come up with.
Season Nine Great British Bake Off Contestants
In Season nine the contestants are:
- Antony Amourdoux – banker from London
- Briony Williams – full-time parent from Bristol
- Dan Beasley-Harling – full-time parent from London
- Imelda McCarron – countryside recreation officer from County Tyrone
- Jon Jenkins – blood courier from Newport
- Karen Wright – in-store sampling assistant from Wakefield
- Kim-Joy – mental health specialist from Leeds
- Luke Thompson – civil servant/house and techno DJ from Sheffield
- Manon Lagreve – software project manager from London
- Rahul Mandal – research scientist from Rotherham
- Ruby Bhogal – project manager from London
- Terry- retired air steward from the West Midlands
Yet it’s not always the best outcomes that draw the biggest crowds. Throughout the years, it’s the baking failures that we’ve loved the most at times. That’s why we’ve put together the 10 Most Phenomenal Great British Bake Off fails of All-time, to remind us of why we collectively love this show so much.
So, grab your soggy bottoms and prepare to take a trip down memory lane.
To share this infographic:
<p><a href=”https://www.cashlady.com/blog/great-british-bake-off-fails/”><img src=”https://www.cashlady.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bake-off-fails-768×4097.jpg” alt=”10 Most Phenomenal Great British Bake Off Fails of All Time #Infographic”></a></p>
<p>Infographic source <a href=”http://www.cashlady.com”>CashLady.com</a></p>